The weather in Beirut is kind of schizophrenic these days.
So every morning I have the same dilemma: what to wear? Is it hot? Is it cold?
So the other day, I found this look and thought it's the best for our kind of weather and to run errands during this busy time of year!
Here is how you can recreate it:
2. Bring out your leather jacket. You absolutely need one in your closet because it's such a versatile piece especially if you live in our part of the world. For me, IRO have the best ones.
3. We have seen this trend everywhere: wrapping a tartan shirt around the waist; so it's time we embrace it. The shirt will come in handy in case the weather changes!
I found this cool option at Topshop.
4. Add a cross body bag for a cool effortless look. I told you, you needed one! This Givenchy is just perfect!
5. Opt for a pair of black/grey skinny jeans to keep the dark color palette.
6. I loved the espadrille choice in the picture but I'm not sure it's the best option for this weather. I would wear THESE.